Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk or Treat

My church had a harvest festival and I volunteered to decorate my  trunk and hand out candy.  It is one of my favorite things to do.  I get to see so many cute costumes and hang out with people from my church.

Here is my trunk decor:


I got the idea off of pinterest.  I just simplified it.  Old paper from my scrapbooking stash.  It looks like a monster mouth.  It was a hit!  People kept commenting on it.  Simple papercrafting and I had a cute (ahem) I mean scary trunk.  Check out my super Cay!  This was the first year she didn't want to be something cute.  It is the end of the era. 



Here is my family pic minus the oldest because he couldn't make it.  

I just have to share my trunk or treat from a couple of years ago.  Now I can't believe I am showing this picture because I dressed up for Halloween (more than usual).

I went a little crazy with my mini monster cricut cartridge.  Those monsters are so cute!  I actually made my costume a mini monster look with poster board. 

Anyhoo, now that I have totally embarrassed myself.  The wig- I am cringing at how I look with it on. At least the kids look cute!

Tee hee~

Nicole





1 comment: