Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BOO

I made my unit at work a Halloween clothespin. I added a cute little Halloween printable riddle.


I love this Stampin' up! Ghoulish Goolies stamp set.  Googlie eyes and the postage stamp punch.  Love it!



How about the cute oversized clothepin? There is something about large clothespins that I adore.  I found these cuties at Michael's for $2/ each.  I added magnet to the back just in case my co-workers wanted to add it to their metal filing cabinets.

You can find the Halloween joke printable on one of my favorite blogs 'All for the boys.' Check it out  here.

Tee hee~

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. So cute! You've had some cute Halloween projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the clip - so cute! And I love that you put the little jokes in it, such a great idea!!
    - Allison from All for the Boys

    ReplyDelete