Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love notes

What a fun night last night!  It was a fellowship night at my church with the Girlz Club.  My friend Leona asked me to do a craft night and I came up with an idea for the girls and their moms to make love notes for each other.  I had the idea that they could make these pretty cards and have them on hand to write special 'I love you's' out of the blue.  I don't know who doesn't love getting a card especially one with words of love.



 The group made 3 cards (3X3) and a bookmark.  I kept the colors simple. 



 I just got a new stamp set called 'Crosses of hope' and I love it!  I think it is going to get a lot of use.  Everyone got a cello back with hershey kisses and 3X3 envelopes to put their projects in.


Kendall (right) and her mommy.  They are so cute!


 What a great group!  We had so much fun I want to have another crafty night.  Ladies, what do you think?

Stay tuned for the raffle prizes I made for the mom's.

Tee hee~

Nicole
















No comments:

Post a Comment