Wednesday, May 30, 2012

For Jerry

My sister called me up devastated that her kitty Jerry had passed away.  Now I had just met this little cat for the first time at the kids birthday party and he was so adorable!  He definitely made an impression me as he ran around like a dog and was right in the mix with the kids playing.  I held him a lot and just gravitated toward him because he was so cute.  He will be missed by our family too!

We are sending a card the following card with kind thoughts about Jerry.


Jerry was an orange tabby and playful.  He would always chase a string.  I am remembering my nephew Ethan running around with some yarn and Jerry chasing him.  They both were so happy and having fun.


Look at this cute punch art kitty.  My upline Niki had a punch art class featuring this cute kitty.  She let me look at her old books and take pictures.  The recipe uses the following punches: 2 step owl punch, wide oval for the body tail, and modern label (punched twice).


'Carry On' hostess stamp set is my favorite right now.  It had just the right message for the card.

May you rest in peace little Jerry~

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment