Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fort Kits

We have two birthday parties today for two boys.  I went to my default birthday gift: fort kit.  Buy a sheet set, add clothespins, a flashlight, popcorn and you have an afternoon of fun.  I LOVE forts.  I am the queen of fort construction.  I take it very seriously (grin).  Check out these cool kits:






Okay, I just have to share this because one afternoon my kids got together and made a very cool fort.  They constructed it around the TV and had popcorn and watched a movie.  Totally kid created with no interference from me.  Cool, huh?  Check it out:


Our kitty Terry is off to the right kind of blending in with the black sheet.  Of course Dev has his best friend 'Bear' with him.


I sent in the pictures to one of my favorite blogs www.allfortheboys.com for a 'Fort Friday' submission.  You can see it here.  Looks like fun, right?

Tee hee~

Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment