Friday, January 25, 2013

You suit me to a tea

Okay, it was my birthday recently, and usually I don't make a fuss.  Normally I pretend it doesn't exist.  But this was a major one!  I turned the big 4-0!  Crazy!  I had a great birthday and it made my day to get some wonderful handmade cards.  This one is from Chan and I totally love it!


How about a card and some tea?  Tee hee!  I love the theme of the card and the colors.  The best thing about Stampin' Up! is the how the stamp and punches go together.  Chan made this cute tea bag tag with the phrase 'you suit me to a tea' from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  Seriously cute!!!

 
How about the little tea charm?  I totally love this!  Chan, I can't believe you parted with one of the cute tea trinket charms.  I feel so special!

You have to check out Chan's totally cute blog.  I do everyday!  Go to http://tworosiecheeks.blogspot.com/ Chan has wonderful projects and classes you can sign up for.

Tee hee,

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thank you doll for the lovely shout out!.... What you're 40!?? No way???... You still look FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete