Saturday, May 26, 2012

About time!

So, I surf blogs all the time and came across this helpful hint on storing framelits.  I thought I don't need to do that because I'll just use the sticky paper they already have.  Well if you use the framelits a lot like I have been doing ever since I bought them, they will be a mess!  Here is what my heart framelits looked like:


Really???? How embarrassing, and worrisome that I am going to damage them!  Here is the solution:


A magnet, designer series paper (twitterpated), and cutting it down to size to match my "sticky" paper insert? Clever and easy!  Here it is outside the package...


Now I will have to do it for all the framelits I want to buy in the new catalog!

Tee hee~

Nicole



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I so have to try this. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete