Saturday, June 30, 2012

Card holder class

Lynette and I took my upline Niki's class this past Thursday and it was so fun!  I knew I had to take the class when Niki showed me a cute card holder.  It is straight from the catalog on pg. 166.  What I like is how the Stampin' Up! Catalog is a great idea book.  Our homework for the class was to pick out a Simply Scrappin' Kit.  That part was hard because I wanted all of the kits.  I ended up using the kit displayed for the class because it was in the catalog and I can show it off at workshops and people can really see that the catalog is so much more than just a book to order from.



Here is the one I made.  Almost like the catalog, but just a little different.  Niki also gave us some great embellishments to add to our holders too.  I can't wait to fill the holder with cards.


Lynette's card holder was so pretty!  I need to get that Razzleberry Splash kit.  I love the paper and all of the flower stickers.


Here is Lynette and I with our projects.  You can see all of the other projects here.  They were so pretty!

Tee hee~

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment