Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Harry Potter Inspiration




I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! To be fair my sister loved HP first, but I soon saw the light (patronus?) and became a fan 10 years later.  So take my love of Harry and my love of crafting and viola...my card and banner!  I made the banner for my sister's recent birthday in January and the card for my niece's birthday.  My sister was very surprised and couldn't wait to hang the banner in her craft room.  My niece loved the card so much she showed all her friends in college.  Big deal there.  She is also a huge fan, so much so that she named her small white SUV, Hedwig.
If you recognize the phrase 'Always' you are a true Potter fan. 
Let me know if you know what it means...
Recipe-
Cricut Cartridges:  Paperdoll Dress-up, Country Life, and Storybook Font
Stampin Up: Paper- Real Read, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and Grey
Harry Potter Stickers for the crest

2 comments: