Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby shower favor Sia Style-

My friend Sia Vang is such an artist.  She is making the invites and favors of her SIL's baby shower- Winnie-the-pooh theme.  They are beyond adorable!  Here is the favor:


Baby Winnie-the-pooh?  Awwww so cute!  He is cricut created. 


  Sia used stampin' up treat cups and A Fitting Occasion stamp that is around the peachy keen stamped baby face. Do you only see a little bit of candy?  That was because I pulled the tag and they came pouring out onto the floor.  I love that Sia made the favor reusable. 




Sia modge-podged the pooh shape and it gives it a nice sheen.  There is just something about Winnie-the-pooh that brings me back to my childhood.  I also had my daughter's bedroom in Winnie-the-pooh when she was younger.  It's just classic!

Tee hee~

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment