Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Mantel

Happy Thanksgiving!  Here is the mantel I created for the season. 
The banner above is made using a ready-made banner from Michael's (that I got for a dollar!) and then adding some super cute owl stickers that my sister had gotten for me awhile back (and that I was hoarding). This isn't my typical homemade banner, but I appreciated how quickly I was able to put it together and get it up on my mantel. 


These area couple owls I have located at the bottom of the mantel.  The metal owl was an owl I got from my sister for my birthday.  So cute.  She loved it so much that she actually went and got one for herself too.  If you like it, it is at Hobby Lobby. 



This last piece I made last Thanksgiving.  I loved the Spice Cake DSP from Stampin UP.  My husband cut some wood for me and then I learned how to use a new function on my Cricut and Gypsy.  Really had a great time making these cute wood letters. 

Tee Hee Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment