Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving project

As promised I am showing the other project the Bear Creek Community Church kids did at the skilled nursing facility last weekend.  This project was a little different.  We had a lot of kid volunteers that day.  As it was the second project,  I had the kids quickly construct the project and then hand them out to the residents.

 I got the printable from this cute blog called Eighteen25 which is a cute crafty sister blog.  You can check out the printable here.  Now don't judge me as I could have constructed the printable with MDS.  Baby steps as I am still trying to figure out the program.  Soon, soon. :-)

Check out the stamping on the bottom.  Very easy and fun.





How about some fall leaves with a little embossing.  I used retired ribbon.  It was just sitting in my ribbon pile looking so shimmery.  Add some wire and coil it and you are done.


 We had limited space and had to stand to craft.  It was fun and I think that I have a great group of helpers don't you think?  A big thanks to my friend Joannie for letting me run with the crafts this month.

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment