Friday, April 13, 2012

VersaMark Technique

I recently attended an Imprints meeting in Stockton, CA.  I had an amazing time gaining new information about Stampin Up, new techniques to try out, and swap cute spring themed cards with my fellow demonstrators.  
One of the techniques that I have fell in love with is the Versa Marker technique.  What a simple technique to do on a card that leaves a cute look behind.  
The technique was used on the card above, made by my sister Nicole.  Isn't it so cute???  
Couldn't you see it as a possible Mother's Day card?
You may notice another technique being used on the punched flowers.  That is also an easy technique using the Stampin Up adhesive sheets.  So easy: stamp an image on a regular piece of card stock, punch out the design, adhere the adhesive sheet on top of the stamped image, and sprinkle some dazzling diamonds on top.  Viola!  A beautiful card!

No comments:

Post a Comment