Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Anna!

Anna's birthday was yesterday and I made her a card to go with her gift.  She is a crafty friend and it was hard to make her card.  I decided to CASE a card from Convention.  I got a great card from SU Demonstrator Judy Robello.  Her card was a get well card.  I loved it!


How cute is this card????  I loved it!  The background is so pretty too!  What a great way to use the new 'Perfectly Preserved' stamp set and framelits.


Here is my card.  I used the 'Bug Me' stamp set and our new googlies for the eyes.  I MDS'd the sentiment.  


This card was fun to make and I used to the postage stamp punch, which I tend to forget I have.  Does anyone else do that? :-) Emboss the paper and it gives the card base a great look.  Thanks again Judy Robello!

Tee hee~
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment